The UK Citizenship test is a computer based test, which can be taken at any of the
authorized test centers spread across the UK. You can locate your nearest test centre
after registering for your online account during booking for this Life in the UK
Test. Knowledge of operating computer is mandatory for this Life in the UK Test.
There are many online sites that can help you with informing on how to apply for
Requirements to Book Life in the UK Test
You can book this Life in the UK test online by creating your own account. For this
process there are certain primary requirements of identification documents which
are as under:
- A photo ID proof manifesting your clearly visible photo, which may include
your valid passport from your nation of origin. The outdated passport would also
work or a valid UK photo driver’s license, certificate of identity or travel – all
these documents can be considered as a proof of your identity.
- The next requisite is a debit or credit card to make the payment for booking
the test online which is 34 pounds (without VAT) and 50 pounds (including VAT) for
- Next you should have an active email account to register for this UK Citizenship
Steps for How to Apply for Citizenship Test
- The initial step to book online Life in the UK test is to register at https://www.lituktestbooking.co.uk/eass/
to open your online account, in which you will be asked to provide your active email
account with password.
- After providing all the required details, it will take you to the next page where
you will have to provide your personal details including name, place, birth date,
identification document and the reason of attempting this test.
- The third and last step for how to apply for Citizenship Test is to provide the
- After filling all the detail fields, you can log in to the page given to you and
book the test by making the payment of asked fees using your debit or credit card.
Some Facts About How to Apply for Citizenship Test
This test can be attempted as many times as you want. While going to take the test
you should carry your photo ID proof, which you have produced when booking for the
test, to establish your identity. The result of the test is declared then and there,
once you have taken the test and a pass notification is provide to the passing candidates.
This pass certificate is then produced to complete the further formalities.
You can also request for any special need while booking the test. This may be the
extension of time of test due to some medical conditions like visual or hearing
impairment, etc. It may also include request for taking the test in Welsh or Scottish
language, provide you have chosen the test centers in these areas. These special
requests should be informed during booking test as it may require four days for
Hope these tips are sufficient to establish how to apply for citizenship test.